Botulinum toxins, such as Botox® and Xeomin®, are helpful in many pain conditions. They work by blocking the nerves’ connections to the muscle, weakening the muscle for about 3 months.
We will also take as much time as needed to talk over your condition and treatment, to empower you in your own recovery.
Botulinum toxin injection with Botox® or Xeomin® is available for treatment of:
- Facial wrinkles
- Jaw muscle enlargement (masseter hypertrophy)
- Chronic Migraine
- Muscle Pain / trigger points
- Spasticity from Stroke, Spinal Cord Injury, Multiple Sclerosis, or other neurological injury
- Cervical Dystonia
- Focal Dystonia and Orofacial Dystonia
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction (TMJ)
- Excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)
Note: Not all uses of Botox® or Xeomin® are FDA-approved indications.
Allergan currently has assistance programs to reduce your out-of-pocket expenses, and if you are uninsured, they even have a program to provide you free medication!