Manhattan Pain Medicine
Home visits by appointment
Plan a Visit
Before you visit, be sure to:
For your first visit, we will need:
- Government-issued ID
- All current medications in their original pill bottles
- Any other physician or radiology reports/CDs that you have
- Contact information for your Primary Care Provider
- Completed New Patient forms
If you anticipate opioid or Suboxone® therapy, please review our informed consent and policies. Opioids are rarely prescribed at the first visit.
Manhattan Pain Medicine, PLLC is a pain and rehabilitation medicine practice geared toward helping you recover and fully live your life.
To keep appointments on schedule and running smoothly, we ask that you respect the following policies:
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to complete paperwork.
- Expect that your appointment will start on time.
- The following will constitute a “no-show” and $150 fee:
- Not showing up
- Showing up more than 20 minutes late
- Canceling with less than a 24-hour notice (an exception may be made for emergencies).
- If you “no-show”, your appointment will be cancelled. It is your responsibility to reschedule it.
- Unfortunately, we cannot see walk-ins. All appointments must be scheduled at least 2 hours in advance. Current patients may request an urgent visit by email or telephone.
- For your safety, we need to keep your medication list up-to-date. Please bring all medication bottles or an updated list of prescribed medications every appointment.
- Make sure you schedule your next appointment in time to get any necessary refills – it’s your responsibility to ensure you have enough medication to last until the next scheduled visit.
- Rude or inappropriate behavior will result in immediate discharge from the practice.
- There is always a possibility of a urine drug screen at anytime to ensure your safety.
- For those receiving opioids, please review our policies below:
- To deliver the best possible care, expect that we will communicate with your referring provider and primary care provider. Please bring your primary care doctor’s contact information.
- For self-pay patients, payment is expected prior to the start of the visit. Notice: Payment of the evaluation fee does not guarantee prescription of pain medication.